Now I’m pushing against a deadline of all three books due to my editor on September first. Of this year. Yes. 3 months and 2 weeks from now.
Tag: writing process
Happy Monday! This week, I’m popping in with a brief update before I get back to work and then prep for a trip to Dallas!
Happy Monday! This week, I’m talking about the hardest part of writing for me.
- By Hallee in 3. Alexandra's Appeal, 3. The Seven-Year Glitch, About Hallee, Blog, Dixon Brothers, Monday Morning Chats, Writing Life
July 20, 2020
- 1 min to read
Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about finishing a project, signing a contract, and starting a new project.
Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m answering the question, “Can you give us a little insight into your writing process?”
Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m answering the question, “How do you come up with character names?”
- About Hallee
- Box Sets
- Christian Fiction Friday
- Devotional Writings
- Faithful: New Beginnings
- Hallee's Brew
- Hallee's Interviews with Christian Authors
- Hallee's Street Team – Hallee's Allies
- House of Bread
- Dixon Brothers
- Love and Honor Series
- On the Ropes
- Red Blood and Bluegrass Series
- Song of Suspense Series
- The Jewel Series
- Virtues and Valor Series
- Writing from the Trenches
- Writing Life