I am opening my Street Team up to new members! So you have to ask yourself, are you up to the challenge? Do you have what it takes? Can you go the distance and carry all the free loot and goodies along the way?
My Mission Statement is: Hallee prayerfully crafts stories as modern day parables to uplift fellow believers and minister to seekers in our fallen world.
By my side, my Street Team, Hallee’s Allies, works with me to help spread the news about my books and helps me carry out my mission statement.
What is a “Street Team”?
A Street Team puts the word “on the street” about books they enjoy penned by authors they love. It’s a group of readers who love good stories and commit to helping promote upcoming and recently released books.
Besides the really cool heroic looking badge, you might wonder why you would want to ally with me on this mission to save the world, one book at a time.
Well, no surprise, there are little gifts, secret insider information, and fun opportunities associated with becoming a member of this elite organization.
What will Hallee’s Allies do? Here are some ideas:
- Tell your friends and family about my books!
- Use social media to promote new releases.
- Leave HONEST reviews wherever my books are sold.
- “Tag” and “like” books on Amazon. I will explain how to do that for those who don’t know.
- Make a gift of bookmarks and/or other branded promotional items to fellow readers who might enjoy my novels.
Who can be a member?
If you love to read, love to talk about the books you most enjoy, and love getting free stuff or discounts before anyone in the general public, then you are probably an ideal recruit. It doesn’t matter if you live in Paris, Kentucky or Paris, France. I know just how much it will cost to ship to Alabama, Australia, Afghanistan, or Africa. I am willing to go the distance for my international, military, patriot, and ex-patriot Allies. I will personally ship identical goodies to my dedicated friends all over this earth.
What are some more perks?
- New members will receive an autographed copy of any paperback book Hallee has released (excluding anthologies of multiple books).
- Allies who have reviewed books by Hallee will have an opportunity to beta read books for free before they are released (in exchange for a review of that book on release day).
- Members will receive high quality branded promotional items to keep or give away.
- Hallee’s Allies can opt into membership in a completely private Facebook group to discuss promotions, opportunities, and books with me, my editor, other authors, and fellow Hallee’s Allies members.
- You get all sorts of inside information about events and personal appearances, sneak peaks at upcoming books, participate in fun mini-contests, and whatever else develops through this exciting relationship!
How do you join?
Fill out the Google form at this link.
I am SO looking forward to working with you and getting to know you on a personal level and working closely with you to see what we can accomplish as a team!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today. If you’d like to receive a weekly email of blog posts and popular social media stories, sign up here. You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email. You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!