When Hallee Bridgeman is not writing bestselling Christian romances and romantic suspense novels, she is a wife to Gregg and the mother of 3 children. Hallee and Gregg have spent years studying marriage and parenting, attending workshops, conferences, and filling their home library with Biblically based material in order to better equip themselves in the mantle of Titus 2 mentorship and teaching.
Before launching her writing career, Hallee spent years blogging and mentoring Christian women in the art of homemaking, the joy of loving and respecting your husband, and in the raising of a Godly family at her website Hallee the Homemaker. Now she travels the world, speaking to women’s groups on those same topics that are so dear to her heart.
Hallee’s oldest daughter is a student at the Unviersity of Kentucky. Her middle son struggles as a hexagonal “autism spectrum” peg in this round world, and her youngest son fills the house with wooshes and bangs as he fights the imaginary bad guys while wearing a Spiderman costume and wielding a Ninja sword.
Hallee is available and would love to come to speak to your book club, women’s group, church group, conference, or other event. She pulls from a variety of topics, including:
- her writing testimony
- writing Christian romance and suspense novels
- being a military spouse in a time of war
- parenting autism
- living a Godly life in a secular world
- cooking with whole foods
Hallee also speaks to writing groups worldwide. Popular topics include:
- Seven Steps to Successful Self Publishing
- Writing in Layers
- Growing an Engaged Newsletter List
- Writing Realistic Christian Fiction
- Red Hot Squeaky Clean Romance
- Be The 10%
- Building Metadata in Ebooks
- Creating a Marketing Plan When You Don’t Have a Marketing Degree
- Writing Mysterious Suspense and Suspenseful Mysteries
- Researching and Writing WWII
- Video Marketing for Authors
Please use the contact form to inquire about a speaking engagement.