Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about daily social distancing and this week’s spring break holiday.
Monday Morning Coffee and Chat 3/23/20 – Social Isolation Week 2 – Autism – Book Anniversary – 5-Book Giveaway!
- By Hallee in 1. Sapphire Ice, 2. Greater than Rubies, 3. Emerald Fire, 4. Topaz Heat, 9. Chasing Pearl, About Hallee, Autism, Blog, Crossroads, Monday Morning Chats, Yesterday's Mail
Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about the first week of homeschooling and autism, my 8-year anniversary of publishing, the 5-book ebook I’m giving away, speaking, teaching, and a 4-books for 1 paperback sale.
- By Hallee in 1. A Melody for James, 1. Courting Calla, 1. Sapphire Ice, 3. A Carol for Kent, 4. A Harmony for Steve, About Hallee, Monday Morning Chats
Hello! Welcome to Monday morning coffee and chat! Today I’m answering the question: How emotional is writing for you?
I appreciate the question and hope you learn more about me as a writer through my answer!
Hello! Welcome to Monday morning coffee and chat! Today I’m answering the question, “What do you like about writers conferences?”
Monday Morning Coffee and Chat 6/10/20 – Talking About Write Like a Pro Writers Conference #WLAPWC2019, Kentucky Christian Writers Conference #KCWC19, and JumpMaster Press’ Jump Cards!
Hello! Welcome to Monday morning coffee and chat!
Today, I’m talking about teaching at the Write Like a Pro Writers Conference, the Kentucky Christian Writers Conference, and my new JumpCards from Jumpmaster Press.
- About Hallee
- Box Sets
- Christian Fiction Friday
- Devotional Writings
- Faithful: New Beginnings
- Hallee's Brew
- Hallee's Interviews with Christian Authors
- Hallee's Street Team – Hallee's Allies
- House of Bread
- Dixon Brothers
- Love and Honor Series
- On the Ropes
- Red Blood and Bluegrass Series
- Song of Suspense Series
- The Jewel Series
- Virtues and Valor Series
- Writing from the Trenches
- Writing Life