Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about daily social distancing and this week’s spring break holiday.
Tag: social isolation
Monday Morning Coffee and Chat 3/23/20 – Social Isolation Week 2 – Autism – Book Anniversary – 5-Book Giveaway!
- By Hallee in 1. Sapphire Ice, 2. Greater than Rubies, 3. Emerald Fire, 4. Topaz Heat, 9. Chasing Pearl, About Hallee, Autism, Blog, Crossroads, Monday Morning Chats, Yesterday's Mail
March 23, 2020
- 2 mins to read
Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about the first week of homeschooling and autism, my 8-year anniversary of publishing, the 5-book ebook I’m giving away, speaking, teaching, and a 4-books for 1 paperback sale.
Monday Morning Coffee and Chat 3/15/20 – Changes to Virtues and Valor, How Social Distancing Is Affecting Us
- By Hallee in 1. Temperance's Trial, About Hallee, Blog, Dixon Brothers, Monday Morning Chats, Virtues and Valor Series
March 16, 2020
- 1 min to read
Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about being at home with my family, changes to the Virtues and Valor series, and a shift in writing schedule.
- About Hallee
- Box Sets
- Christian Fiction Friday
- Devotional Writings
- Faithful: New Beginnings
- Hallee's Brew
- Hallee's Interviews with Christian Authors
- Hallee's Street Team – Hallee's Allies
- House of Bread
- Dixon Brothers
- Love and Honor Series
- On the Ropes
- Red Blood and Bluegrass Series
- Song of Suspense Series
- The Jewel Series
- Virtues and Valor Series
- Writing from the Trenches
- Writing Life