Today is the first day of school for my kids. We’ve had an incredible summer – lots of pool time, lots of travel, lots of quality family time. I’ve taken the entire summer off of writing, though, and as much as I hated dropping them at the school this morning, I *am* excited to get back to work.
I spent the first few weeks of summer developing my production schedule through the end of 2017. I’m thrilled to have so many amazing projects on my slate. Here is a brief rundown of what my schedule has on it:
- A HARMONY FOR STEVE: I know it’s a year later than what I originally intended, but I promise that it will be worth the wait.
- HALLEE CROCKPOTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SACRED INGREDIENTS: Book 4 in my Parody Cookbook Series.
- THE RENKOFF TRILOGY: This is a contemporary romance series about three triplet brothers. I doubt I’ll maintain the title “The Renkoff Trilogy” for the series, and I’m not entirely set on the last name Renkoff – but the stories are awesome. I can’t wait for you to read them! If you loved the Jewel Series, you’ll really enjoy this one.
- SEASONINGS GREETINGS – Spices, rubs, sauces, marinades — Book 5 in the Parody Cookbook Series
- MILITARY ROMANCE SERIES: A collaboration with my husband. In the first book, we’re going to bring you brothers in arms, the jungles of Africa, a doctor missionary, a love triangle, and a dangerous warlord. Yay! Think Ben Aflack’s Pearl Harbor meets Tears of the Sun
- HOMEMAKING DEVOTIONAL/GUIDEBOOK: I have been all of the labels: I’ve had a full-time job, I’ve been a homemaker, and I’m currently working from home. Through all of the “labels”, I’ve run my home smoothly, served my family real food, and maintained a good schedule. No matter what title you claim, wives are given the duty by God to maintain our households. This book will encourage, inspire, equip, and, I pray, bless you.
- BLUEGRASS SUSPENSE SERIES : I’ve spent several months researching, doing police ride-alongs, interviewing first responders, hanging out in 9-1-1- call centers – all preparing to bring you a “SMALL TOWN SUSPENSE” series. This will introduce you to the charming Kentucky I know and love, heart-stopping suspense, amazing southern heroes, and Kentucky bred heroines. I won’t limit this to “just” a trilogy – I want to be able to add to it whenever I want.
- DANIEL FAST DEVOTIONAL: One of the highest hit search terms to my Hallee the Homemaker website has been the Daniel Fast recipes and guides. I will bring you a 21-day menu plan for the vegan/whole food diet, recipes, tips, and a 21-day devotional.
- HOLLYWOOD/ALABAMA ROMANTIC SUSPENSE: Julienne McNeil, one of Hollywood’s hottest actresses, returns home to Birmingham, Alabama. While there, she reconnects with her first love. But, back in Hollywood, actors are being murdered. It doesn’t take police long to realize that Julienne is the person who connects them all – they were all her leading men.
- THE JEWEL SERIES SECOND GENERATION: In Christmas of 2016 and Christmas of 2017, look for fore second generation Jewel Series books.
- THE CHEF SERIES: Restaurants, hotels, farm-to-table ministries, televised cooking challenges…every book will center around a chef, amazing food, and, of course, romance! Fans of AN ARIA FOR NICK will be thrilled to finally get to know the Viscolli hotel pastry chef, Marcus Williams, and meet his love.
Hopefully, God will bless my writing time, the Holy Spirit will inspire my muse, and my fingers will fly, all allowing me to stay on schedule and bring you all of these awesome projects on time for the next 17 months!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today. If you’d like to receive a weekly email of blog posts and popular social media stories, sign up here. You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email. You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!