Happy Monday! Today I’m celebrating my release from Facebook jail and talking about my birthday club!
Happy Monday! This week, I’m popping in with a brief update before I get back to work and then prep for a trip to Dallas!
Happy Monday! This week, I’m talking about the hardest part of writing for me.
- By Hallee in 1. Temperance's Trial, Blog, Monday Morning Chats, Novels, Virtues and Valor Series
March 1, 2021
- 2 mins to read
Happy Monday! This week, we’re celebrating my birthday with a scavenger hunt! Grab a cup of coffee and join me!
Happy Monday! Today I’m answering the question, “Do you write one book at a time or are you working on multiple books/characters at a time?”
- About Hallee
- Box Sets
- Christian Fiction Friday
- Devotional Writings
- Faithful: New Beginnings
- Hallee's Brew
- Hallee's Interviews with Christian Authors
- Hallee's Street Team – Hallee's Allies
- House of Bread
- Dixon Brothers
- Love and Honor Series
- On the Ropes
- Red Blood and Bluegrass Series
- Song of Suspense Series
- The Jewel Series
- Virtues and Valor Series
- Writing from the Trenches
- Writing Life