Hello! Welcome to Monday Morning Coffee and Chat! Today I’m talking about daily social distancing and this week’s spring break holiday.
Tag: halle bridgeman
I really appreciate all of the questions that I get from my readers. Today I’m joined by my boys and we’re answering reader questions about life and autism.
- By Hallee in 1. Sapphire Ice, 2. Greater than Rubies, 3. Emerald Fire, 4. Topaz Heat, About Hallee, Blog, Monday Morning Chats, The Jewel Series, Writing Life
October 2, 2017
- 3 mins to read
Today I’m answering two questions:
How did I do the research regarding the trauma that Robin, Sarah, and Maxine experienced as children in the Jewel Series?
How do I approach things like rape and abuse in a way that keeps it from being too much versus kind of stale and boring?
- About Hallee
- Box Sets
- Christian Fiction Friday
- Devotional Writings
- Faithful: New Beginnings
- Hallee's Brew
- Hallee's Interviews with Christian Authors
- Hallee's Street Team – Hallee's Allies
- House of Bread
- Dixon Brothers
- Love and Honor Series
- On the Ropes
- Red Blood and Bluegrass Series
- Song of Suspense Series
- The Jewel Series
- Virtues and Valor Series
- Writing from the Trenches
- Writing Life