This is going to be a crazy summer.
On top of the whole mothering three kids and being a wife thing I have going on, there’s a whole lot happening on the Hallee Bridgeman Author side of the world.
- I have already attended Arizona Dreamin’ in Phoenix, Arizona, and the Southern Christian Writers Conference in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- I will be sitting on the panel for the Woodford County Library’s Inspirational Pens on Fire in Versailles, Kentucky.
- I will be attending the Kentucky Christian Writers Conference in Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- I will be attending the Romance Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- I will be attending the Romance Writers of America Convention in San Antonio, Texas
I will also be on “vacation” with my husband and sons in the Washington, D.C. area for about two weeks. I use vacation in quotation marks, because he’ll actually be on National Guard duty. The kids and I are just taking advantage of no school and going with him. We’re very excited about that, because we have family in that area of the country.
With all of this travel, I also have the following work to complete:
- Virtues and Valor Series. I have 3 1/2 written. I need to have all 7 (or 8) written before I can begin publishing them. I can’t risk beginning this story and having to make changes in an earlier book due to a plot point in a later book. The first two books (Temperance’s Trial and Homeland’s Hope) are scheduled to publish on September 11th.
- A Harmony for Steve: A Carol for Kent hasn’t even been out for a month yet, and already people are clamoring for book 4 in the Song of Suspense Series. It’s not written yet – in fact, the only thing for that book that’s written is the preview that went into A Carol for Kent. But I won’t let that stop me! That book will be scheduled for release as soon as we have an idea of when it will be finished.
Consequently, my social media is going to s l o w d o w n. I have no choice.
I do have six days home alone coming up. I’m going to see what I can do about finishing up the plot outlines of the Virtues and possibly writing the remaining 3 1/2 books in that series during those days.
How does your summer look?
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!
Good question! We’re still waiting to hear back on whether or not hubby got the job in Colorado. If he did, we’ll be packing. If he didn’t, we’ll be looking for places around here. Our house is just a hair too small what with the NEED for a homeschool room and an actual space for father-in-law (so he’s not living in an extra room off the garage). And he’ll be looking for more permanent work, of course! Fun times!