Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Chops
- 2 ea lamb racks (about 1.5-2 lbs each)
- 4 stems fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tsp salt (Kosher or sea salt is best)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º degrees F (190º degrees C)
- Strip the rosemary leaves from the stems. In a miniature food processor, add the rosemary leaves, peeled garlic, salt, and pepper. Process until the garlic is finely chopped. Add the olive oil and process until well blended.
- Rub all over the lamb racks.
- If you would like to turn this into a 'crown roast', bend each rack into a semi-circle. Using kitchen twine, bind the racks together so they form a full circle. Place in a Bundt pan. Otherwise, lay meat-side up on roasting pan
- Bake until the center of the internal temperature of the meat reads 135º degrees F (57º degrees C). Remove from oven. Let meat rest 15-20minutes. Using kitchen shears, remove the twine.
Find this and other great recipes in Black Belt White Dress: