I am recruiting an elite group of readers to form a “Street Team” of volunteers for an exciting undercover mission. So you have to ask yourself, are you up to the challenge? Do you have what it takes? Can you go the distance and carry all the free loot and goodies along the way?
What is a “Street Team”?
A Street Team puts the word “on the street” about books they enjoy penned by authors they love. It’s a group of readers who love good stories and commit to helping promote upcoming and recently released books.
I have a new novel coming out on the 15th of June, so I am recruiting my team right now. This group will forever be known as “Hallee’s Allies” and besides the really cool heroic looking badge, you might wonder why you would want to ally with me on this mission to save the world.
Well, no surprise, there are little gifts, secret insider information, and fun opportunities associated with becoming a member of this elite organization.
What will Hallee’s Allies do? Here are some ideas:
- Tell your friends and family about my books!
- Use social media to promote new releases.
- Leave HONEST reviews wherever my books are sold.
- “Tag” and “like” books on Amazon. I will explain how to do that for those who don’t know.
- Make a gift of bookmarks and/or other branded promotional items to fellow readers who might enjoy my novels.
Who can be a member?
If you love to read, love to talk about the books you most enjoy, and love getting free stuff or discounts before anyone in the general public, then you are probably an ideal recruit. It doesn’t matter if you live in Paris, Kentucky or Paris, France. I know just how much it will cost to ship to Alabama, Australia, Afghanistan, or Africa. I am willing to go the distance for my international, military, patriot and ex-patriot Allies. I will personally ship identical goodies anywhere on this earth to my dedicated friends all over this earth.
What are some more perks?
- Charter members of Hallee’s Allies who enlist by April 15th will receive a personally autographed pre-release paperback edition of my upcoming full length Romantic Christian Suspense novel, the much anticipated premier book in my newest series entitled A Melody for James. Copies will be mailed no later than May 15th, but the book will not be available to the general public until June 15th.
- Allies will receive a discount coupon for any other eBook that I’ve released for Nook, Kindle, or any other eBook format.
- Members will receive high quality branded promotional items to keep or give away.
- Hallee’s Allies can opt into membership in a completely private Facebook group to discuss promotions, opportunities, and books with me, my editor, other authors, and fellow Hallee’s Allies members.
- You get all sorts of inside information about events and personal appearances, sneak peaks at upcoming books, participate in fun mini-contests, and whatever else develops through this exciting relationship!
How do you join?
Fill out my contact form HERE with “ALLY” as the subject line and tell me what most appeals to you about joining group of incredible individuals.
I am SO looking forward to working with you and getting to know you on a personal level and working closely with you to see what we can accomplish in the weeks ahead!
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!
Sounds like fun and a good way to interact with other Christian ladies. I am probably too late but I just found the book club.
Sounds interesting~~looking forward to hearing from you ♥
If you are looking for members of Hallee’s Allies in the future I would love to join. I love your stories and would like to help you promote them.
I just found this and would love to be included in the future! Others should get to know your books!
what I have read so for has caught my interest. If I like, injoy a book. More than happy
to talk about it. Thats as long as I can get back to reading. So by have reading to do.lol