Happy New Year! I’m writing this post with my phone. My kids were at my parents’ house for a couple of days, and Scott came down with Type A influenza. So, I left home in a hurry to do the 5-hour-drive, and inadvertently left my computer at home. But, I can still do this blog post, clumsy as it may be! It has been an incredible year. I have been amazed and humbled by the way God is using me and developing my ministry.
Here are my writing goals for 2014:
1. Publish the serialized Virtues and Valor novellas. This will be one continuous story about a rescue mission of a female spy in World War II, with each book having a different character’s point of view. There will be 8 total stories, and the plot will not conclude until the final story. I will publish one a month, or one every two weeks once I start. I’m really looking forward to it.
2. Publish A Carol for Kent, book 3 in the Song of Suspense Series.
3. Begin my Renkoff Brothers series, love stories involving triplet brothers of Russian immigrants. I LOVE the Renkoffs.
4. Bring back my Readers Write to Know author interviews on Wednesdays, and have a giveaway with each interview.
5. Launch Muse Mondays linky as a way to connect to other author blogs.
5. Attend the American Christian Fiction Writers Conference, the Romance Writers of America Conference, and the Romance Novel Writers Conference. I will also be at several other events including the Arizona Dreamin’ and RomCon.
6. Have some form of a speaking or book signing event at least once a month.
7. For Olivia Kimbrell Press, my husband, Gregg, and I hope to expand our ministry to include assisting other indie published Christian authors. More details will come about that as our ministry develops. We’ve joined the Christian Small Publishers Association as the first step.
I also developed goals at Hallee the Homemaker, including my cookbook goals. You can find them at this blog post.
What are your goals for the coming year?